Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine
Single Shaft Plastic Shredder Machine can handle a variety of plastics, like bulky pipes and profiles, massive purge pieces, and other production waste such as PET bottles, textile fibers, PE film, drum, sheet, board, insulation, plastic decking, carpet, containers and crates.
The Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine also can process below material:
- Wood including wood timber, Tree Root, Wood Pallet shredder equipment
- Cable and electrical wire shredding process
- Paper: Newspaper and Carton box and books
- Light metal: Aluminum Can, Aluminum Scraps
- TV Shell, Washing machine shell. Regrigerator Body. Circuit Board.
- Texible product, Cloth or Fiber product.
Video of Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine
Features of Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine:
- Teeth are DC53 steel. Stator knives are D2 steel.
- The main electronic controls are a combination of Siemens and Schneider.
- Microcomputer technology incorporating rotator speed variations with ‘start’, ‘stop’ and ‘reverse’ features.
- Automatic reverse sensors to protect the machine against over loading and jamming.
- Engineered using split bearing block technology so the blades can changed quickly and efficiently.
- Specifically designed rotor to be extremely wear resistant.
- Rotor teeth can rotated 4 times before they need changing, lowering running costs and reducing down time.
- Extremely versatile machine able to process a number of different materials
- Machinery protection, accord with the European CE standard.
- PLC control
- Multiple switch protected
- Blade material SKD11(Cr12MOV)
- Single shaft design
Photos of Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine
Technical parameters of Single shaft/axis plastic shredder, plastic shredding machine:
|Moving knife qty.(pcs)||30||39||48||57||75|
|Fixed knife qty.(pcs)||1||1||1||2||2|
|Chamber size(L*W )(mm)||780*670||1000*870||1200*1060||1400*1260||1800*1650|